MOBLRN INTEGRITY POLICY
WE TAKE YOUR PERSONAL INTEGRITY SERIOUSLY.
Thank you for using Moblin’s services and web pages! Protecting personal data is important to us and we respect your personal privacy.
Moblrn is based in Sweden and we process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act (1998: 204) implementing the European Data Protection Directive 95/46 / EC.
Our address is Baldersuddevägen 15A, 134 38 Gustavsberg, Sweden. For questions about personal data processing, please contact us at email@example.com
INTEGRITY POLICY SCOPE
For more information about Moblrn’s responsibility and commitment regarding privacy and processing of personal data, see terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Personal data refers to information that may be attributed to you as a person. We may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number
- User information eg if you log in to a Moblrn account or visit our site. Such information may include IP number, device type, and browser, time zone, geographic position, and also information on how to interact with our services, such as what features you are using, what you are interested in, and what buttons you press.
- Cookies. We use third party tracking services that utilize cookies and page tags (also called web signals) to collect visitor data on our websites. These data include usage and user statistics.
E-mail sent by Moblrn or by users through our services includes page items that allow the sender to collect information about who has opened e-mail messages and clicked links in them. If you come to a Moblrn site from an external source (such as a link on another site or in an email), we’ll record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Other information we receive from you in connection with your contact with us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services in accordance with applicable terms
- Managing our business relationship with you
- To develop and improve our services
- To provide you with information and offers about our services, and also from selected third parties.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY AND
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. We may transfer personal data to a non-EEA country, but in that case we will ensure that the transfer is legal and secure (see below). *
It is our duty to process personal information that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes, and you are entitled to check that this is done.
To update personal information that we treat about you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to receive a free register exemption, you are welcome to send a signed request to: Moblrn – Mobilized Learning AB, Baldersuddevägen 15A, 134 38 Gustavsberg, Sweden.
* Transfers of personal data to the United States
(From the Data Inspection website). On July 12, 2016, the EU Commission adopted a decision on adequate protection for certain recipients of personal data in the United States, namely those covered by the so-called Privacy Shield. The decision implies that it is allowed to transfer personal data to such recipients in the United States that are affiliated with Privacy Shield.
Last updated: April 23, 2018.
Want to know more?
Interested in mobile microlearning and how we can help you to get started !